Acerca de mim

The routine upset me so I waited until I found myself in the right frame of mind and I made it happen. I am living a great and hard adventure, that I expect every day to overcome. For me life must be lived day by day, taking the most important of it. When someone ask me: “but why Edinburgh?” I replies that is the Tibet nearest to Portugal. I try every day to keep a smile on my face, a sunny smile, even when my heart is sad, sunless day are long and slow to go. I found that my family and friends give me the strength to keep on going with the present. Ilse Furtado

sábado, 31 de dezembro de 2011

Happy New Year! ( e um pequeno conto de Natal)


Nao podia deixar de postar aqui este belo conto de Natal 2011 da autoria da minha "melhor prenda" ela quis oferecer a alguns amigos especiais em aqui em Edinburgh pelo Natal e eu ja agora partilho aqui convosco tambem (com a sua previa autorizacao) amigos muito especiais desejando que o 2012 seja o ano para realizarem os vossos sonhos! 
CHRISTMAS DAY...
One very cold and dark night it was the Christmas village party. All the children in the village were excited about that night.
Everything they could see was well decorated, like streets, doors, windows and gardens.
All the people made a big Christmas table. They wanted to make the biggest table in the world. Every family were very busy making Christmas food and baking cakes for the Christmas village party. People wished to make the party unforgettable and everyone made little gifts by themselves to give to each other.
The village Christmas party started with big fireworks, it was so bright that people where “wowing”! After the fireworks people were ready to enjoy the Christmas dinner, but suddenly it started to snow: “Oh no”; “Oh yes”, “this is amazing”, “dinner with snow”, “we have never eaten food with snow”. People continued eating food, talking and cheering during the night.
It was time for the presents. They were placed making a Christmas tree shape. Each person had one present without knowing what was and who made it. All the people loved their presents. What a big surprise; one child said that it was the funniest Christmas ever!
For me the Christmas is a time to share love and kindness with your family, friends and neighbours.
The End
By Alicia


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário