Acerca de mim

The routine upset me so I waited until I found myself in the right frame of mind and I made it happen. I am living a great and hard adventure, that I expect every day to overcome. For me life must be lived day by day, taking the most important of it. When someone ask me: “but why Edinburgh?” I replies that is the Tibet nearest to Portugal. I try every day to keep a smile on my face, a sunny smile, even when my heart is sad, sunless day are long and slow to go. I found that my family and friends give me the strength to keep on going with the present. Ilse Furtado

segunda-feira, 3 de outubro de 2011

My 11th Wedding Anniversary, on 30th September!

In our post card...
"For my One and only love
I’d like to write a sonnet
Or romantic little rhyme
To tell you that you are special...
And I’m so glad that you are mine
But I am not exactly Shakespeare
So instead, what I can do
Is hold you close
And say these words
I am so in love with you!
With all my love
Today and always"

From Clinton cards.

3 comentários:

  1. Mais vale tarde que nunca! o post esta um pouco atrasado devido aos afazeres da vida-:) mas nao deixamos de celebrar em tempo certo, nao a sos e certo, e desta vez ate estivemos 5 em casa a hora do jantar mas em familia!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que linda mesa, Ilse!
    Parabéns pelo aniversário; nós celebramos no sábado, 17 anos de casamento!
    Hurray for us ;)

    Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ola Fernanda!! E hoje que fazes os dezasete...puxa e bastante! Acredito que nem os ves passar? pelo menos comigo e assim, o numero pesa mais que o tempo vivido sabes...anyway we must celebrate, lots of happynes for you too!

    ResponderEliminar