Acerca de mim

The routine upset me so I waited until I found myself in the right frame of mind and I made it happen. I am living a great and hard adventure, that I expect every day to overcome. For me life must be lived day by day, taking the most important of it. When someone ask me: “but why Edinburgh?” I replies that is the Tibet nearest to Portugal. I try every day to keep a smile on my face, a sunny smile, even when my heart is sad, sunless day are long and slow to go. I found that my family and friends give me the strength to keep on going with the present. Ilse Furtado

domingo, 8 de janeiro de 2012

Time to look at our lives and change few things for better...

I think everyone make a New Year resolutions on the night of 31 of December. Secretly you wish for yourself and for someone special to you the best wishes for a new period ahead. In spite of the rush of modern life, we have 12 months or 365 days to make things happens. In my case I think that I waste lots of time thinking, my head is always full of thoughts, some of them really upset me; in other hand some make me happy, feeling in the moon!
 My 1st resolutions it will be to keep my mind strong against some mental garbage, in order to focus in a good proposes for me and my family. Secondly, I am keen in do more physical exercise, going on with my running (I can’t see that happening for a while because of the winter...) and keep going to Zumba as well (with my dear friend Aneta). Thirdly, I hope to spend more time learning English, working and helping my daughter with her studies (she helps me loads correcting me on my speaking).
It will be so grateful if I can use my time wisely! Do you think it will be possible to achieve these goals, I believe so? Ah I almost forget to write here that I cannot stop thinking about family holidays with lots of sunshine. Let’s see how the year goes.
Overall 2012 was a good year concerning friendship; we have met very special people in Edinburgh, a big thank you to all (Diana, Ge, Ayla, Beth and Gosh, Mira and Takur, Mara and family)
Hopping you a wonderful year!
If.

2 comentários:

  1. Dear Ilse,

    It is a wonderful surprise for me to read you for the first time. I feel if I had discovered a new Ilse and I love her as well. I have to say I have a lot of garbage in my mind as well, so it is difficult for me to keep it quiet. Why did not we speak about it before?

    I am grateful for last year, mainly because the family I found, my friends! You, Alicia, Luis are deep into my heart! You all have brought happiness to my life and you are a model for me to follow. Thank you for your generosity, thank you for your advises, thank you for your friendship!

    Well, the only think that upset me it's that one of your purposes is doing more excersise...I feel like the laziest person in the world! hahaha! I promise I will begin running this year.

    Huge hugs and kisses for you, Alicia and Luis!

    Love,

    Diana

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh Diana, you now how we admire you! You are so "linda" I hope you make all your plans come true... yes! for a start go running, it will helps you keep yr mind clean...ihihi. Tkuuu for your comments.
    With love, Ilse

    ResponderEliminar