Acerca de mim

The routine upset me so I waited until I found myself in the right frame of mind and I made it happen. I am living a great and hard adventure, that I expect every day to overcome. For me life must be lived day by day, taking the most important of it. When someone ask me: “but why Edinburgh?” I replies that is the Tibet nearest to Portugal. I try every day to keep a smile on my face, a sunny smile, even when my heart is sad, sunless day are long and slow to go. I found that my family and friends give me the strength to keep on going with the present. Ilse Furtado

sexta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2012

Mãe e muito mais: Uma filha é um dos melhores presentes

Mãe e muito mais: Uma filha é um dos melhores presentes:   | Uma filha é um dos melhores presentes que este mundo tem para dar. Por  acaso, eu costumo dizer com uma variante: "que Deus tem par...

Gostei muito deste post! Muitos parabens para toda a familia e principalmente a Leticia. Eu costumo dizer que a minha e a maior e melhor prenda da minha vida. Com carinho, Ilse

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário