Acerca de mim

The routine upset me so I waited until I found myself in the right frame of mind and I made it happen. I am living a great and hard adventure, that I expect every day to overcome. For me life must be lived day by day, taking the most important of it. When someone ask me: “but why Edinburgh?” I replies that is the Tibet nearest to Portugal. I try every day to keep a smile on my face, a sunny smile, even when my heart is sad, sunless day are long and slow to go. I found that my family and friends give me the strength to keep on going with the present. Ilse Furtado

quinta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2011

One of Resolution for 2011,

I will take this blog as one of my resolutions for 2011.This space represents a great challenge for me, because it'll expose my level of English, which is nascent but improving. All I understand as relevant or simple curiosities, In My Tibet, I mean Edinburgh; I will brought here to be written and described.
I am above all a dreamer, who is making a child of six years dream also; and my husband, who likes stability, but accept to embark on this adventure. Today, after five months of our departure from Portugal, when I think on this adventure I can conclude that it was an attitude which revealed a large dose of courage!
IF.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário